Voluntary Faculty Application Submission Process
If you are interested in having a Voluntary Faculty Appointment at Wayne State University School of Medicine please fill out the online form and submit required documents.
Voluntary Faculty Application Steps
- Please download, save and open the downloaded file in Adobe to complete the Voluntary Faculty Application Form (Only typewritten applications are accepted. Our electronic document management system cannot process handwritten forms). Before submitting the completed application form please collect all required documents (see list below).
- Submit a completed Voluntary Faculty Application Form and attach all required documents through our online Voluntary Faculty Application Submission Form.
Please make sure you have all documents ready to attach and that they are in a PDF format. We ask that you attach the following:
- Copies of All Active Licenses (Clinicians Only)
- Curriculum Vitae or Biographical Data Form (CV SOM Template and Biograhpical Data Form)
- Copies of Primary and All Active Board Certifications (Clinicians Only)
- Copies of Your Academic Records/Transcripts (Basic Scientists Only)
- Supplemental Teaching Form (Applicants for Associate and Full Professor ranks only)